Thursday, November 18, 2010

That Man

Two blogs in one day. I'm feeling a bit ambitious today. I spend all my time talking about two of the three most important men in my life so here's a little snippet about Andy, the love of my life, my husband. I'm not someone who gushes; however, he's one of the most fantabulawesome people I know.

Andy and I met in 1992 and have been together ever since. He is, without a doubt, one of the most patient people I know. Anyone who could tolerate me for almost 19 years is a saint. (Yeah, yeah, I hear ya' Mom, but he does it 'cause he wants to, not 'cause he has to.) He's funny, cynical, handsome, INTELLIGENT, and is an awesome artist and writer. He, much like myself, is a connoisseur of potty humor and sci-fi. His fathering abilities are second to none. He doesn't half-ass it in any way. Oh, and bonus, he has a nice butt. I think his only flaw is his love for me (and his crap eyesight).

Here is some of his work from his website, WickedSmash.com. Please keep in mind these images are copyrighted and owned by Andy, blah, blah blah. You can click on the images to go to that particular comic.
WitchHound


Grace Brothers


The Super-Hip, Gnarly, Rad Catz



3 comments:

  1. Spent some time over there. His stuff is awesome. Btw, by "stuff" I mean drawing and art work and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys.

    @Big Daddy - Oh, so you're saying his butt's not nice?

    ReplyDelete