Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stuffing Yourself Silly Day

I don't have a particular memory about Thanksgiving which is strange because it's my favorite family holiday. I love the idea of spending the day with just family and none of the pressure or chaos of X-mas. Since I can't think of anything in particular, I will take this opportunity to show how frakkin' adorable Xander looked after eating his fill Thanksgiving '07.





For info on joining the Special Needs Hop, click the image below.


AutismLearningFelt

7 comments:

  1. Why bother with a story when you have an achingly adorable child pic, instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. It's like people want me to think or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh, look at those curls, he is gorgeous:) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo, great-looking boy, great effect of turkey to make us all so sleepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweeeeet love sleepy turkey day. Love love love that curley top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Looks like he stuffed himself full. I get so tired after eating on Thanksgiving! Thanks for joining us in the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete